Representing Grandparents And Relatives To Establish Rights To Visitation And Custody

When a couple divorces or when a child is born out of wedlock or if a parent is deceased the court may find in certain circumstances that it is in the best interests of the child for a grandparent or person other than a legal parent to have custody, legal decision making or visitation with the child.

Strong Advocacy For Grandparents With Attention To Detail

At Stolar & Pollins, PLLC, we work with grandparents whose grandchildren are at risk or whose children are not fit parents to raise their own children. If you have an established relationship with your grandchild or have spent time raising your grandchild in the absence of one or both parents, our mother-daughter team of lawyers will work with you to establish the right to see or care for your grandchild. We give your case our full attention and keep your goals and desires central to our work. We know that your situation is unique to you, so we will craft a solution that best fits your needs and the needs of your grandchild.

We also work with stepparents and other relatives to gain access to children after a divorce.

For more information about working with our Tucson grandparents' rights attorneys, please call us at 520-441-6846 or contact us online.

Pima County Third Party Rights Attorneys